2019 Retreat: Growing resilient children from toddlers to teens in an age of overindulgence, Masterton
Date(s) - 25/02/2019 - 02/03/2019
Facilitated by Madeleine Taylor, People Skills Consultant. Member ANZASW, Cert Level 2 Org Coach, Certified Mediator, Conflict Partnership Facilitator.
Venue: Riversdale Beach
Are you a parent/parent educator/teacher/early childhood teacher/group worker/
counsellor/social worker/youth worker? Then this workshop is for you.
Cost for five nights’ accommodation, three meals a day, 40 hours training
and a complementary “How much is too much?” book — $995 incl GST.
Early Bird Rate: $500 if booked and paid by Nov 30th 2018.
What the course covers:
• Facilitation and group skills
• Research into the impact of overindulgence
• Practical learning for presenting the 6 sessions
• Self- care, growth and development.
Madeleine’s accreditation for “How much is too much?”
• 2013 Five day training in “How much is Enough?” USA
• 2014 Teaching Certification
• 2015 Training Rights in NZ
• 2016 Inaugural Train the Trainer Course
• 2017/18 Train the Trainer Retreat