Leadership Success Workshop – Public Sector Tier 4,5,& 6
Date(s) - 26/03/2019 - 27/03/2019
Designed for Tier 4, 5 & 6 professionals, this intensive two-day event will explore the core attributes required for successful leadership within the New Zealand Government.
It will deliver practical strategies for leading productive teams, improving decision making, applying strategic management thinking and developing key skills of stakeholder engagement and communication.
- Self-awareness and authentic leadership
- Leadership curiosity and agility
- Communication for improved effectiveness and workplace relations
- Developing resilience through honest and courageous leadership
- Strategic and system leadership – Navigating for the future and stewardship
- Talent management – Developing teams and individuals
- Delivery management – Making it happen
- Turning insight into action – Goal setting for change and development
p:+64 9 927 1500