AOD/Mental Health Clinician, Auckland
EaseUp is an exciting youth community based service located in East Auckland and we are pleased to announce that we are now opening a new service in the Waitemata region. Due to the service expansion we are looking for AOD/Mental Health Clinicians to join both teams.
You will work in an innovative service, supporting young people aged 12-24 years to make changes to their alcohol and other drug use and/or mental health. The service operates across the ADHB and WDHB region and staff work closely alongside other providers.
Much of the services offered by the team are provided to people in their own homes and communities. The service works within the principles of abstinence and harm reduction and in a holistic manner, recognising the multi-faceted problems that co-exist with mental health and/or alcohol and other drug challenges.
Our Clinicians are responsible for providing clinical assessment and treatment for young people presenting with substance use issues and/or mental health issues. Young people are supported to work towards their holistic goals by your integration of clinical expertise and competencies, with recovery approaches. Completing client pathway administration is also a large part of the role.
We are looking for bubbly, superstar team players who are flexible to change; as we navigate through the learnings within the new service.
Please indicate in your application whether you would be interested in working at the Waitemata or East Auckland service. There are both Full-time and Part-time positions available, please advise whether you are interested in the part-time roles.
What’s in it for you?
- Safe and supportive work environment where employees are valued
- Opportunity to be part of a passionate new youth service
- A company that is committed to professional development
- Join a great team of people who care about supporting and making a difference
- You’ll be rewarded by helping people to reach their goals – in return we’ll also help you reach yours.
What you need:
- Current full APC – either DAPAANZ or registration with a Professional Body covered by HCPA 2003 Act or Social Worker Registration Act 2003
- A passion for and understanding of working with youth
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal and professional boundaries and self-care strategies
- Well-developed documentation and computer skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Demonstrated commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi and culturally safe practice
- A current full clean drivers licence
To apply for the position please follow link below:
If you would like any further information please contact email@example.com