Kaiwhakatutu – Manager Intensive Services – Auckland
- Looking for a change in direction?
- Utilise your social work background to support some of NZ’s most vulnerable people to find homes and maintain their tenancies
- Annual salary of $115,518 + 5 weeks’ annual leave + a suite of free insurance options
About Housing New Zealand
Housing New Zealand Corporation is a Crown agent that provides housing services for people in need. It isn’t just about getting a roof over people’s heads – we also work closely with others to ensure our tenants have access to good support services.
Our Values – Kotahitanga – One Team
Housing New Zealand has important work to do and our aspirations are big. We believe that people do their best within an environment of trust, care, contribution, humility and learning. We also do our best when we take personal responsibility to achieve our shared vision and maintain a working environment we are proud of.
The values that drive us are:
- We trust each other and share ownership
- We care about each other as people
- Everyone’s contribution matters
- We are humble and genuine
- We continually learn and innovate
Our vision is ‘Building lives and communities by housing New Zealanders.’ To help us achieve this, we are currently recruiting for a Kaiwhakatutu – Manager Intensive Support to lead the support of some of our most vulnerable tenants.
The Kaiwhakatutu Manager Intensive Support is accountable for the leadership of a regional team of Intensive Tenancy Managers and the Senior Tenancy Partnership Advisor. The team supports tenants facing significant life challenges such as social isolation, mental illness, physical disability, limited life skills or addiction.
What you’ll need to bring:
- Management experience, including leading teams spread out across multiple geographic locations, coupled with extensive experience at a senior staff level
- Experience in the mental health sector, or with clinical supervision, would be advantageous
- You’ll be at home working with different cultures and community groups, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- This role requires a full and current New Zealand driver’s licence
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and five weeks’ annual leave for all new starters, as well as a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development. These benefits are described in more detail at https://careers.hnzc.co.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits.
We provide a working environment with opportunities for self-development and new challenges. If you’d like to join a team of professionals who are passionate about people, improving the quality of the lives of our tenants and giving something back to the community, we would love to hear from you. To learn more about us and the work we do, visit http://careers.hnzc.co.nz.
To apply please follow the online process.
The reference code for this position is 48046ASW.
To see a copy of the position description and apply for the job, go to careers.hnzc.co.nz
To find out more about this opportunity please contact the HR Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5.00pm on Monday, 24 June 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.