Mobile Intensive Clinician/Allied Health, Taranaki
Tui Ora is a holistic, kaupapa Maori organisation, providing a range of services to people in Taranaki. Whānau Ora is at the forefront of how our services and programmes are designed and delivered. We employ passionate, professional staff to fit with our whanau team culture. We value highly skilled, and committed, community-focussed individuals to support our kaupapa.
This role will be part of a multi-disciplinary team with skills and experience in mental health intervention, treatment and support.
Skills and experience required:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in mental health high and complex needs
- Qualified health professional, registered with a health or social service professional body
- Current practicing certificate
- Experience working in mental health service delivery and with evidence-based practice
- Qualification in talking therapies is desirable
- Existing networks within the Taranaki community
- Experience in applying Tikanga Maori as it applies in the roles
- A full NZ Driver Licence is essential.
Tui Ora is committed to the application of the Children’s Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. These positions are not for Children’s Worker as defined by the Act, however, safety checking for employment will be required for these roles.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Work with a skilled and motivated team of professionals who are supportive and work collaboratively
- Tui Ora Day (a day to spend with Whanau)
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Professional, fun and vibrant working environments
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for these positions.
Applications Close: 18 October 2019
Any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org