Nominations sought for the Social Workers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal (SWCDT), Wellington
Location: Wellington, NZ
Company: Ministry of Social Development
The SWCDT is a statutory tribunal, originally established under the Social Workers Registration Act 2003.
The function of the SWCDT is to exercise the disciplinary powers over social workers conferred by the Social Workers Registration Act 2003, which was amended in May 2019 by the Social Workers Registration Legislation Act 2019. The SWCDT acts as pool from which members are picked to hear individual cases.
Opportunity/Skills and Experience:
The Minister of Social Development is seeking registered social worker nominations to one new appointment to the Social Workers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal (SWCDT).
Please note that for this appointment the Minister is looking for a candidate with:
- a good understanding of the disciplinary process and its contribution to assuring the quality of the social work profession
- experience and understanding of the social work environment; and
- knowledge and experience of matters likely to come before the Tribunal.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the online application form
- Upload a copy of your current CV
For additional information, please refer to the Instructions for Applying.
If you require any assistance or have any queries, please contact Lance Fowler on (04) 913 3245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations are due by 5.00pm on Friday 25 October 2019