Social Work Educator-Kaiako, Wintec, Waikato
Wintec is one of NZ’s largest Institutes of Technology providing quality education and training in the Waikato and offshore various offshore locations. Our Centre of Health and Social Practice delivers health professional programs in nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy, counselling, social work and primary health care. If you value working collaboratively and have the expertise and experience to teach core social work theory, skills and practice components and are active in research then we are keen to hear from you.
This position is a full-time permanent position.
To be eligible for consideration, you will have the following:
- Hold a Masters or PhD qualification relevant to social work
- Hold a tertiary teaching qualification
- Hold or be eligible to hold New Zealand Social Work registration
- Possess a valid permit to live and work in New Zealand
- Have proven expertise in both face-to-face and on-line teaching moderation and assessment
- Be active in research, scholarship and/or critical reflective research
- Have access to stable WIFI services enabling frequent use of Moodle, Zoom and other teaching/learning platforms
Being able to teach te Tiriti o Waitangi related content, tikanga and te reo and/or research is highly desirable. We are keen to hear from eligible persons currently in New Zealand and also those who may be currently returning home.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Apply>> early as this position will close once filled.