Social Work Supervisor – Dunedin
Family Works (Full time, Permanent)
Do you want a new start with a progressive Social Service Agency? Are you passionate about supporting people to make a difference in their own lives?
We are looking for an experienced Social Work Supervisor to provide support to the Dunedin team who deliver support and advocacy to members of the community accessing our services. This is a permanent full time position based in our Dunedin office working 40 hours per week Monday – Friday.
- Are a Registered Social Worker (or meet registration criteria)
- Have experience in strengths based social work practice and advocacy
- Have experience in social work supervision
- Have highly effective interpersonal / networking skills
- Have enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Are able to work autonomously and enjoy variety in your work
- Have a sense of humour
then we’d love to hear from you.
Presbyterian Support Otago is a major provider of health & social services to the people of Otago. Only those people with a legal right to work in NZ should apply. All applications must be submitted on the official Employment Application Form available on the website www.psotago.org.nz/jobs
Applications close Sunday 28 July 2019 and should be addressed to:
PO Box 374