Family Start Worker, Hauraki
Do you have an undergraduate degree in social work, counseling, nursing, psychology or education? We have a full time permanent position available in our Family Start team. Family Start is an intensive home visiting programme with a strong focus upon parenting and safety. You will need to have a full, clean driver’s licence, good time management and strong administrative skills.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of children is paramount.
- Work in partnership with whānau, to assess their needs and identify solutions that are relevant to them.
- Work collaboratively alongside other government agencies, community and service providers to ensure wrap-around support for whānau.
- Advocate, mediate and facilitate on behalf of pēpē and their whānau.
- Undertake all required reporting and record keeping.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter through to us at email@example.com