Student Hub Advisor – AUT South Campus, Auckland
- Join Auckland University of Technology, in the top 1.2% of universities worldwide
- Make a significant contribution to the success & wellbeing of our students
- Permanent, full time position based in South Auckland Campus
AUT is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 29,000 students and over 2,500 staff, across 4 Auckland locations. We focus on delivering a unique study experience based on innovative teaching and first-class student services.
We are looking for remarkable individuals to complete our Student Hub Advisory team at South Campus. Successful applicants for these roles will be part of a team of professionals, delivering comprehensive support and integrated pastoral care to our students within a case management framework. A broad range of services allows us to support our students in achieving their potential both academically and personally.
Our collaborative team culture operates within a dynamic and vibrant campus environment, in an organisation that makes a difference to the social fabric of New Zealand as we change the shape of the tertiary education industry.
Successful candidates must have
- a qualification in Social Work or similar
- and a minimum of 2 years clinical experience in social/community-based work practice
and be able to demonstrate
- a dynamic, innovative, agile and solution-focused approach
- a broad practical understanding of community-based support services
- a passion for supporting students’ success
- an ability to deliver a professional service within a culture of customer care
- an understanding of advisory support delivered via a case management model
- experience with technology across various platforms and relationship management software
This is a professional role and you will be committed to your ongoing learning and development. AUT is a great place to work with a range of staff benefits – including a personal fund for continued professional development and generous leave allowances.
If this sounds like you, click here>> to apply on our website!
Please contact Lisa Percy on email@example.com if you require any further information.
Closing Date: 26 September 2019
Please note: You must be eligible to work in NZ to be considered
Auckland University of Technology is an EEO employer, we are committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity. AUT aspires to be the University of choice for Maori and Pacific communities.
Please note that all applications must be submitted through the online application process. For further information, please send us an enquiry here or call 921 9499.