National Contract Delivery Manager – Wellington
- Newly created role; lead a national team to deliver on CareNZ’s contracts
- Strategic and operational focus
- Based in Wellington CBD
CareNZ is a leader in the provision of services and interventions for people and their families/whanau experiencing problems with alcohol and other drugs, and deliver a range of community and prison based services across New Zealand.
Their contracts with various DHBs, the Ministry of Health and Department of Corrections cover a variety of service requirements across various locations, and are all of significant importance.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, and a key member of the senior management team, the National Contract Delivery Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of quality services across all of CareNZ’s contracts through six direct reports and their teams. In addition, they will assist in identifying and developing new business opportunities and contracts.
It is an exciting time to join CareNZ as they prepare for growth and are strategically placing themselves to capitalise on opportunities in the sector.
- A background in the social services / health / addictions sector
- Contract management experience at a delivery level
- Strong leadership capabilities with proven staff management experience; ability to manage managers and a geographically dispersed team
- A collaborative approach
- Ability to think strategically, identify and capitalise on new opportunities
- Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building and networking capabilities at all levels
- Consultative and open style with a ‘no surprises’ approach
P: 04 499 1069