Practice Manager – Southland
“Supporting Families Caring for Children”
The Open Home Foundation, a national Child and Family Support Service is currently seeking a person to lead our Southland Service Centre based in Invercargill.
Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the social work and foster care practice, providing day to day team leadership and liaising with local service providers and government agencies.
OHF is committed to mobilising the mainstream Christian community to serve Tamariki and Whānau in Aotearoa New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have:
- A minimum Social Work Degree qualification
- Care and protection social work experience
- Proven leadership/management experience & practice supervision
- Good knowledge of the Oranga Tamariki Act 1989 and Family Court processes
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Māori and Tauiwi
Send CV and completed Application Form to:
p. 027 461 0505