Senior Practitioner Full Time – Marlborough
“Supporting Families Caring for Children”
The Open Home Foundation is currently seeking a Senior Practitioner to join our Marlborough Service Centre. The Senior Practitioner role is to assist the Practice Manager and support the Social Service team in its social work and foster care practice. The role includes managing an appropriate personal social work caseload.
OHF is committed to mobilising the mainstream Christian community to serve Tamariki and Whānau in Aotearoa New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Social Work Qualification
- Must be eligible for Social Work Registration
- Knowledge and experience in Care and Protection and Disability Social Work is preferred
- Good knowledge of The Oranga Tamariki Act 1989 and its Family Court processes
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Māori and Tauiwi
Send CV and completed Application Form to:
Open Home Foundation
p. 03 578 0807