|SWRB Registration Number||6740|
|Nationality/Ethnicity/Culture:||New Zealand European|
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor Social Science Degree – Waikato University
• Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work (first class honours) – Otago University
• Masters of Social Work (distinction) – Auckland University
• Certificate in Adult Education – Open Polytechnic
|Social work experience:
• Social Work Lecturer – EIT
• Practice Leader – Oranga Tamariki
• Service Manager – Idea Services
• I have also been a social worker in multiple organisations with key focuses including: child protection / health / disability / elderly / youth / whanau / advocacy / community development / human rightsSocial work supervision experience:
• External supervision
• Supervision for supervisors, coordinators and social workers
• Group supervision
• Social work students on placement
• Youth workers on placements in developing countries
• On panels to provide mentoring for a wide range of different social service workers, and running reviews and guidance for interdisciplinary teams
|Supervision Interests/Approaches/Type:||I provide a safe space for quality supervision focused on best practice. Supervision is collaborative, holistic and supervisee needs driven.
I incorporate strengths-based and solution focused approaches utilising a reflective learning model.
I can do supervision face to face, in groups and remotely for social workers or managers in other settings.