ANZASW is pleased to present a new campaign aimed at addressing the concerning inequality of the current benefit rates in Aotearoa.
These e-postcards are a response to the 2020 Budget and the announcement of a two-tiered benefit system earlier in the year. ANZASW believes that Social Workers often have a unique insight into the livelihoods of some of our countries most vulnerable and want to share these insights with those who make the decisions around benefit rates.
This is your opportunity to #standuptostandout
(The #standuptostandout campaign is ongoing and looks to promote the role of social work in Aotearoa.)
How to use the e-Postcards:
- Choose MP by clicking on their email address from the contact details provided here>> (a blank email will open with their email address in the To:)
- Subject (suggested): ANZASW Social Workers – being the voice for change
- Choose an e-Postcard (below) you want to send & click on the image to enlarge.
- Right-click with mouse to copy image
- Paste into the body of your email (don’t worry about the formatting as it sends as the correct size)
Please note ANZASW is wanting to grow this bank of e-postcards. If you have any suggestions of choices that people are faced with please contact email@example.com and we will happily make up the suggested card.