Contact Supervisor (PT $50p/hr) Palm. Nth, Wgtn, Wairarapa
- Weekend work (and perhaps weekday opportunities if suits you).
- Up to $50 per/hr.
- Supervise a parent having access to their child(ren)… usually for 2hrs.
- You choose how many hours.
- A chance to achieve better outcomes for children.
Better Outcomes NZ – a reputable Oranga Tamariki & Courts accredited organisation delivering the gold standard in services to children, parents and stakeholders.
Supervise a parent having access visits with children.
Contact Supervisors are needed in Wairarapa, Palmerston North, Upper Hutt, Lower Hutt, Wellington, Porirua, Kapiti.
The role is part time, 2 hours a week or more if desired, and can fit around your schedule each weekend or if preferred second weekend and if desired perhaps some weekdays.
You will be well remunerated (up to $50p/hr) and rewarded if your heart is in it.
You will be well supported and receive training and ongoing support including get-togethers with our team that includes ECE kindergarten teachers and social workers.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience to improve outcomes for a child or children when supervising a parent having access.
You will be:
- preferably social work or ECE qualified,
- preferably have parented or are parenting and are reflective in your parenting/teaching practice,
- knowledgeable or experienced with modern families,
- assertive and experienced leading and managing adults including difficult behaviours,
- professional and impartial,
- able to commit your time for months or more,
- proficient with and have a computer, internet, email, smartphone and a vehicle,
- plain English report writing skills.
- preferably registered with a current practising certificate and a current First Aid Certificate.