Allied Health & NGO Business Master Class, Christchurch
Date(s) - 21/02/2019 - 22/02/2019
Business Case Development & Presentation for AHPs & NGOs
We know our healthcare environment is changing rapidly. Funders are asking us to do more with less, engage our customers when designing our services, address equity and measure our outcomes.
- How do we find the time in our busy lives to look for new business opportunities?
- How do we partner with other professions and organisations to bid for, and win new business opportunities?
- How do we make our Managers and Funders listen to our new ideas for new and different service provision?
- How do we offer primary care services that are multidisciplinary and allied health-led?
- How do we respond to a Registration of Interest (ROI) and a Request for Proposal (RFP) from potential funders?
If you want the answer to these questions, and many more, join us at this exciting and interactive Masterclass in Christchurch.
Over 1.5 days, our team of experienced Aotearoa and United Kingdom presenters will provide an interactive, evidence-based learning experience.
Day One combines background theory and practical group work: how to analyse and scan the healthcare environment of Aotearoa to identify where a proposed new service/case for change could be successful, how to address equity issues, patient participation and co-design, what elements need to be in a proposal (e.g. for an ROI, RFP or stand-alone business case), how to incorporate quality, the use of data/information, and how to be successful in pitching your ideas.
Day Two (half day) starts with marketing and branding, then moves to a “Dragon’s Den” style event, where participants will work together in small groups to present a proposal to a mock Executive Team.
COST – $490.00 excl. GST – REDUCED COST