e-Allied Health – Upskill yourself in Digital Health
Date(s) - 20/11/2019
Claudelands Events Centre
Supported by Allied Health Aotearoa New Zealand, e-ALLIED HEALTH is run in collaboration with New Zealand’s largest digital event, the annual HiNZ Conference>>.
eAllied Health 2019 will give you an expert overview of digital health, from the perspective of Allied Health Professionals (https://www.hinz.org.nz/page/eHealthAH19)
- Getting Stretchy with Tech – Providing inclusive technology to people who live with a disability, Kristen Kohl, StretchyTech, Adelaide, Australia
- Update from the Ministry, Martin Chadwick, Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, Ministry of Health (by video)
- What does it mean to achieve clinical engagement with Digital Health? Becky George, National AH Informatics Chair
- What does it mean to be digitally competent clinician, Sally Britnell, Lecturer, AUT
- Scaling the mountain of visibility – The CCDM view, Huia Swanson, Programme Consultant Allied Health, Safe Staffing Healthy Workplaces Unit
- Understanding SNOMED – On our Terms, Michael Hosking, Clinnovation Limited
You are able to register for this event without attending the HINZ conference. Simply select the ‘workshop’ ticket option when prompted by the registration form. To register go here >> OR to add this workshop to an existing registration email Kelly >>
Full day pass includes HiNZ Conference international keynotes, Ministry of Health presentations, HiNZ networking function with drinks and canapes.
Morning only $98.00 or Full Day $198
If you have questions email email@example.com
This is a unique opportunity to support allied health in the digital health arena. But for the event to be a success we need your help. This event needs active promotion to allied health practitioners.