Festival of Youth Development, Ōtautahi – Christchurch
Date(s) - 16/09/2019 - 18/09/2019
To find out more about the Festival and to Register: Click here>>
It’s with great excitement that we announce the Festival of Youth Development happening in Christchurch between the 16th – 18th September 2019.
The festival has four key aims:
- To support and catalyse people and agencies to work together better,
- To foster and enable genuine connections in our community,
- Celebrating young people and the youth development sector,
- Adding value to, or addressing a need of the youth sector.
This three-day series of events will focus on how, as a wider sector and community we can continue to do things together, but better. This action focused festival is a chance for us as a wider community to showcase examples of connection and collaboration, and how to take it to the next level. The festival has two main aspects;
- Open sessions – where you can choose from a range of events, performances or workshops that are being run by a diverse range of people under the festivals umbrella, all linking to our key aims and theme. There are four open sessions over the course of the three-day event.
- Festival events – are those that are for all attendees of the event. These events are the opening and closing ceremony, the daily Key Note lunch session and the evening celebration event.
If you are keen to be kept in the loop when tickets are available you can sign up to our mailing list here>>
This festival is a collaboration between a range of organisations, and we’re excited to showcase the amazing things happening in our city and wider region.