IAHA – Indigenous Allied Health Australia Hui hosted by Nga Pou Mana – Auckland
Date(s) - 11/11/2019
On Monday the 11th of of November Nga Pou Mana will be hosting IAHA – Indigenous Allied Health Australia hui here in Aotearoa in Auckland to all those interested in International First Nations collaboration.
Kylie Stothers, Director of Workforce Development and Donna Murray CEO of IAHA will be joining us. Link in others via Zoom conference call if possible.
If you would like to be involved in this hui, can you please get in touch asap so we have an idea of interest and numbers.
We are also after a venue in Auckland and any tautoko that others can provide to help to cater for this hui.
If you can keep the day free between 9-4pm, and we will send out some more details once the venue is confirmed.
Some items suggested for the agenda are as follows:
- International student and professional exchange opportunities
- Joint international indigenous health media releases/communications
- International Indigenous allied health wānanga – next one to be hosted in NZ?
- Indigenous health workforce development
- Current successful research/project developments
If you would like to add any other agenda items, please feel free to send through.