Introduction to Mental Illness and Working Effectively with Young People – Invercargill
Date(s) - 20/03/2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Invercargill Methodist Parish
The Collaborative Trust will be bringing some of our most requested workshops to Invercargill in March.
Presented by Michael Hempseed, these workshops are a must for counsellors, teachers, youth/social workers, nurses, and ANYONE working with Youth!
- An understanding of brain development in young people and maintaining mental health
- A basic understanding of mental illness
- What is the difference between normal human emotions and mental illness
- How to help a young person who is struggling with a mental illness
- Where to find help and how to make sure they get there
DATE: Wednesday 20th March
VENUE: Invercargill Methodist Parish,
Cnr Lindisfarne and Miller St,
COST: $75 + Gst per person per workshop