Online: Managing Difficult Personalities and Toxic Behaviours at Work
Date(s) - 23/06/2021
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Most of us have experienced the challenges of working alongside (or being managed by someone) who has an extremely difficult personality. The amount of time and energy it takes to turn these people around is huge – as are the costs to individuals and the organisation if things don’t change.
This interactive session will help you identify toxic behaviours at work and better manage difficult personalities to reduce the negative impact they have.
You will walk away with a 5 step tool for difficult conversations that will enable you to step up early and confront difficult behaviours as soon as they become a problem plus strategies to protect yourself along the way.
The workshop covers
- Recognising toxicity in the workplace – what the research says
- Toxic behaviours at work and what to do about them
- The importance of psychological safety in teams and organisations
- Civility, respect and regard – the 3 non negotiables
- Strategies for dealing with difficult behaviours on an individual, team and organisational level
- Take away tool for leaders: 5 step tool for difficult conversations
- Dealing with difficult situations – words, phrases and strategies to manage in the moment.
Who Should Attend
If you are experiencing the challenges of working alongside (or being managed by someone) who has an extremely difficult personality – this is the workshop for you.
Be inspired by Aly McNicoll
Aly McNicoll is a Director of the NZ Coaching & Mentoring Centre and has been involved with coaching, mentoring and leadership in New Zealand and Australia for the last 12 years. She has refined techniques for both introducing coaching as a skill set and promoting learning as a way of being in teams and organisations.
Aly is a regular presenter at international conferences (American Society for Training & Development Conference, European Mentoring & Coaching Council Conference) where her specialist skills in peer learning techniques have led to her spending increasing proportions of her time working with clients in Australia, the UK and the USA.
Prior to her corporate training role, Aly has led leadership and management programmes at Unitec Institute of Technology where she is a senior lecturer on the Graduate Diploma in Not-for-Profit Management.
Price & Registration
2 hour Online Workshop
$139 incl GST
Fore more information: Click here>>