Online Webinar: Connecting with Kids Through Lego
Date(s) - 07/07/2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An online webinar for parents, whānau and those supporting children.
LEGO is one of the most popular play activities for kids (and adults) of all ages.
As an Occupational Therapist trained in LEGO therapy, Elen Nathan will take you through fun ways to use everyday LEGO you already have to support connection and build relationships in your bubble.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The benefits of LEGO, why is it so popular?
- How to use LEGO to build relationships and connection.
- Fun and easy LEGO play challenges to help keep kids busy, happy and learning for hours.
- How to choose great LEGO kits for building social play skills in children.
- How to use LEGO to help your child learn to be part of a team.
We encourage participants to email their questions to us prior to the workshop, or via the chat at the meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online One-hour Webinar Price
Please note there are two pricing options for this event:
Professionals using the webinar for Professional Development: $60.00 + GST
or Parents: $20.00 + GST