Quality Relationships in Youth Mentoring – Workshop – Christchurch
Date(s) - 15/05/2019
Ngā Hau e Whā National Marae
- To learn more about effective mentoring
- To develop specialised skills to build relationships with young people
- To reintroduce and remind practitioners about the Guide to Effective and Safe Practice in Youth Mentoring (2nd edition)
- To continue from the initial series of Sharing the Kaupapa regional workshops, which explored the Guide
- To expand upon Section 3 of the Guide: The Mentoring Relationship
- To provide new frameworks, research and skills to strengthen quality mentoring relationships, available for all levels of mentoring programme delivery, including coordinators, teachers, mentors, youth workers and volunteers.
- To strengthen regional and national networks in the well-established youth mentoring community
- To have fun!
There is a small registration fee of $35 inclusive GST and booking fee. Catering is included and you will also receive a copy of the Guide and a comprehensive workbook to take back to work with you.
To find out more about the workshop, visit our website