Rhythm2Recovery Facilitator Training
Date(s) - 14/11/2020 - 15/11/2020
Professional Development for Professionals working in the Health, Welfare and Education Sectors.
- looking for an innovative way of supporting people in need?
- needing a flexible approach that can work with individuals, families & groups?
- wanting a proven method for engaging ‘hard to reach’ clients?
- favouring an evidence based model of practice?
- searching for a fun way for people to manage their feelings & reduce anxiety?
- attracted to a model of practice that provides ongoing support & resources?
Then this training is for you!
We welcome you to register to attend the Standard Rhythm2Recovery 2 Day Facilitator Training, Wellington 14- 15 November 2020 (was 2-3 May, 2020), an evidence based and trauma informed approach.
Rhythm2Recovery delivers therapeutic programs and professional development, that utilise fun and engaging rhythmic musical activities to support social and emotional development. Based on the latest neuro-science, this approach has been shown to support increased emotional regulation, improved social connection and reduced levels of anxiety and other elements of psychological distress.
Rhythm2Recovery 2 Day Facilitator Training is a new flexible approach from the Author of the DRUMBEAT Program
Early Bird: $395 (closes 2nd March 2020)
Plus booking fee
+61 429 038 380