Shifting the Curve -For Consultants, Trainers and Facilitators of Others
Date(s) - 12/04/2019
Sorrento in the Park
A Masterclass for Consultants, Trainers and Facilitators whose Professional Mission is to support Not for profit Organisations to make a Difference.
Facilitators and consultants need to have a deep understanding of their own practice to be genuinely transformative and to effectively support not for profit organisations operating in an increasingly complex environment.
Cost: $450+GST per person; $350+GST for the second person from the same organisation
Venue: Sorrento in the park; One Tree Hill Domain, 670 Manukau Rd, Royal Oak
To register: www.lead.org.nz/events
This masterclass brings together professionals who work as not for profit capacity builders, to explore what effective organisational development looks like in the not for profit sector.
We will look at capacity building through a leadership development lens anddraw on both theory and our collective experience to highlight good practice, including:
• Models of capacity building unique to the NZ context
• Effectively engaging with groups to ensure they get what they need
• Appreciate Inquiry and Strengths-based approaches
• Tools for coaching & mentoring
• Facilitating groups to achieve their highest potential
The day promises to significantly ‘sharpen the edge’ of your practice, bringing not only new insights but implementable tools and approaches to your work with others.
This training (and the rest of LEAD’s services) are:
• Collaborative and shared; we do what we do together.
• Evidence-based and informed by research and evaluation.
• Practical and down-to-earth, but not simplistic, as our sector is a complex one.
• Realistic, doable and sustainable on a local level.
• Adaptive and responsive to the uniqueness of your organisation.
For more information contact Sandy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandy Thompson, Garth Nowland-Foreman and Aly McNicoll are Directors, consultants, and trainers at the LEAD Centre for Not for Profit Leadership. They have each worked in the sector for over three decades, supporting leaders and Boards of not for profit organisations, and together with the rest of the LEAD team offer over a century of sector expertise.
skills, knowledge & confidence to lead & create change