Workshop: Trauma Education (Day 1-4) with Dr Leah Giarratano, Auckland
Date(s) - 07/09/2021 - 10/09/2021
This engaging four-day trauma education program is intended for all mental health professionals. The content is applicable to both adult and adolescent populations. It comprises the following two-day workshops delivered over four consecutive days.
1.Treating PTSD with Dr Leah Giarratano (Day 1-2) in Auckland CBD on 7-8 September 2021
2.Treating Complex Trauma with Dr Leah Giarratano (Day 3-4) in Auckland CBD on 9-10 September 2021
8:30am to 4:30pm
Registrations are not accepted after 3/9/21
This program is intended for all mental health professionals. Counsellors, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, counselling GPs, mental health nurses, psychologists and social workers are all welcome to attend.
Registration fee and payment is in Australian Dollars
$1,270 Australian Dollars
Please refer to the descriptions provided for Treating PTSD with Dr Leah Giarratano (Day 1-2) and for Treating Complex Trauma with Dr Leah Giarratano (Day 3-4) on our website for details about this four-day training here>>
About the program author/presenter:
Leah Giarratano is a doctoral level clinical psychologist who specialises in the assessment and treatment of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). She has been presenting training programs since 1996. Leah is the author of seven books covering the assessment and treatment of psychological trauma and in the application of CBT.
- Please register at this website. Payment can be made via electronic funds transfer (EFT where no fee applies) or credit card (where a card fee applies).
- Registration fee includes tea andcoffeeon arrival, morning and afternoon tea and lunch. Program notes are also included.
- A record of attendance will be e-mailed to all participants in the days following the program. Our record of attendance includes: the name and qualifications of the presenter; an overview of workshop contents; and the names of all those present at the workshop. We do not provide an individual certificate of attendance because they can be self-created. Our record of attendance is your proof of attendance for your professional development log
- Please direct general enquiries to Joshua George using the contact form on this website
- If you require accommodation, visit a travel site such as Expedia or TripAdvisor to find and book a hotel room in the CBD
Cancellation & Transfer Policy
• A cancellation or transfer must be finalised in writing at least ten days prior to the training date, otherwise your options will be reduced to the final two points below
- If you cancel or transfer your registration ten days or more prior to the training date, it will attract a $77 processing fee. If you paid by credit card, the card fee paid is not refundable. The card fee also applies on the balance of your refund.
- When you transfer to another workshop, you can attend any of our workshops offered within one year of your transfer. We cannot refund any part of your fee once the transfer has been made
- If you are unable to attend the workshop for any reason, your position is transferable to someone holding a copy of your tax invoice upon registration
- If you do not attend the workshop for any reason, we cannot refund any part of your fee.