CEO (Kaihautū), Northland
- He tirohanga mōhio mō te anga whakamua
- He hautupua ki te whakahaere Kaupapa, kōtui tāngata
- He kairaranga i te iwi e ngākau nui ana i te hāpori, i a Ngāti Kahu whānaui
- Taking us into our future
- All round management skills
- Live for the community – Ngāti Kahu
Tēnā tātou e te iwi,
Manawatia a Matariki hei tohu mō ngā whakaritenga hōu kei mua i a tātou. E rapu Kaihautū ana mātou te Poari o Ngāti Kahu Social & Health Services hei whakarewa i tō tātou nei kaupapa. Tēnā, tukua mai to tono mō te tūranga whakahirahira nei.
About the role
We’re changing and so is the health and social services environment we work in. The Board of Ngāti Kahu Social and Health Services is looking for a CEO who can take us into the future as a strongly based, vibrant, mātauranga Māori provider of services. Leading a multi-disciplinary team capable of responding to the varied needs of our whānau as we move to become a trust and aim at realising the potential of our people and community in the new health and social services environment.
The position reports to the Board and keeps them informed of issues, trends and opportunities that impact the work of the organisation and the achievement of Strategic and Business Plans.
This is a critical role in directing resources to improve equity of outcomes in health and social services for our people. To succeed you will have:
- An understanding of the health and social services challenges in Northland
- Access to strong networks and have positive working relationships within whānau, hapū and marae of Ngati Kahu and Te Hiku O Te Ika.
- Proficiency in mātauranga Māori, te reo Māori me ōna tikanga
- Demonstrated commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- An ability to operationalise our vision of He Oranga Tangata for those we serve
- Strong advocacy of grass roots issues through to national levels
- Positive attitude to ensure collegial and respectful working relationships with the Board along with proven staff management expertise
- Proven skills in business development, planning, budgets, financial management, systems and project development
About Ngati Kahu Social & Health Services:
Established for over 30 years in Kaitaia, the mission of Ngāti Kahu Social and Health Services is to work towards achieving our vision of He Oranga Tangata. We do this by providing and encouraging strong leadership, enabling innovation and cultivating capability for our team, our whānau and all those within the rohe o Ngāti Kahu. Having completed a review of our organisation, we are moving forward confidently and seek an able Kaihautū to support and lead those changes.
How to apply:
For an application form, job description or further details contact Anthony 027 272 3388 or text CEO to 0212713333 with your email or respond to this advertisement and send your details – email@example.com putting NKCEO in the subject line.
Note: We will be progressively reviewing applications and may close off without notice – so please do not delay.