Clinical Manager, Auckland
Project Restore is seeking a professionally confident Clinical Manager for a newly created leadership role within our organisation.
This dynamic role will suit someone who is committed to our mission of restoring humanity, justice and dignity where sexual harm has occurred and breaking the wider cycles of sexual harm, hurt and violence now and for future generations.
Project Restore NZ is the specialist national provider of restorative justice for sexual harm cases in Aotearoa. We have a contract with the Ministry of Justice to deliver restorative justice processes within the Criminal Justice System and the Community as an alternative justice process.
This provides great potential for Survivor healing and recovery. We are implementing a long-term strategy which will grow our reach and impact making this an exciting opportunity to have a very real, expanding and beneficial impact for Survivors.
About the Role
In this role you can truly make a difference, working collaboratively with the General Manager, Core Services Manager and the Specialist Team to advance the purposes of our organisation, contributing primarily through the provision of effective and efficient clinical management services within the confines of PRNZ’s vision and values.
This will be achieved by:
• Managing the successful delivery of service and completion of tasks of the Specialist Team, in line with our strategic plan
• Enhance the quality and consistency of our restorative justice services (for survivors who have been impacted by sexual violence) by using your leadership, knowledge and experience to recommend and implement plans, practice standards, policies and projects
• Being an integral part of a high performing leadership team, responsible for the delivery of Specialist services within an approved budget, contracted service specification standards and legal requirements
• Developing effective professional relationships and extending our positive community profile so as to contribute to and enhance the success of PRNZ’s clinical services and of the organisation and its work.
As a minimum you will have;
• An NZQA approved qualification in the field of counselling, psychology or psychotherapy
• Current full membership of a professional counselling, psychotherapy or psychology body, including practicing certificate in relevant discipline e.g. counselling, psychotherapy, social work or psychotherapy
• Clinical experience working in the sexual violence response sector. It is preferable that this experience includes working with survivors, families, and those with harmful sexual behaviour.
• A high level of interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills commensurate with being a leader in a dynamic organisation with a challenging role
The position is employee based in our Auckland office (with the flexibility to also work from home for a portion of the hours).
- Up to 0.7 FTE (28 hours a week)
- Current driver’s license and ownership of legal vehicle available for work use
- Able to travel (air and car) when required
Be part of our committed team who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of many New Zealander’s.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to our Core Services Manager, Justine Leef via firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 14th May. A job description is available on request.
Project Restore NZ
That Aotearoa New Zealand is free from cycles of sexual violence
We restore a sense of humanity, justice and dignity, when sexual harm has occurred. We believe that the experience of restorative interaction has the power to model compassionate behaviour which breaks wider cycles of sexual harm, hurt and violence now and for future generations.
We provide a “kiwi made” world class survivor centred Restorative Justice approach to “putting things right” where sexual harm has occurred.
Collaboration, Generosity, Kindness, Manaakitanga, Respect, Responsibility.
Visit www.projectrestore.nz for more information.