Clinical Team Leader, Bridge Services – New Plymouth
- Pivotal member of the management team
- Lead a team responsible for delivering high quality support to service users
- Based in New Plymouth
The Salvation Army Bridge Services exist to provide safe, integrated, high quality treatment and support services to people whose lives have been affected by alcohol or substance use. In New Plymouth they provide residential services, which are known and recognised for being person-centred, caring, transformative and responsive.
As a key member of the management team, the Team Leader is responsible for maintaining and ensuring a high standard of day to day clinical practice, with key accountabilities including staff leadership and mentorship, service delivery, stakeholder engagement and quality improvement.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with proven clinical staff management experience
- A qualified and registered health or allied health professional (e.g. AoD practitioner, nurse, social worker psychotherapist or counsellor) with strong clinical knowledge and experience
- A passion for providing and delivering a high level of customer service
- A collaborative approach
- Ability to prioritise on an operational level, articulate and implement the organisational goals
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- Strong team building skills and relationship building within designated area
- A commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
- Relevant experience in working within the addictions field would be advantageous but not essential
Hours are normal business hours, Monday to Friday, but as the service operates 24/7 there is the requirement for the Team Leader to be on-call (one week in four).
Applications close: 5.00pm Wednesday 28 August 2019
Applications to: Kirsty McLaren at mclaren.co.nz