Counsellor/Therapist/Social Worker, Whangarei
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
- Unique opportunity to be trained in an evidence-based programme.
- Supportive and values-based team environment
You will need to be able to work collaboratively with other professionals and/or services and build strong relationships. Ideally you are a registered (or interim/provisionally registered) counsellor, psychotherapist, psychologist or social worker who is passionate about working with whānau and rangatahi.
Of particular importance is our valuing of diversity and our commitment to our bi-cultural journey. You will have a genuine appreciation for how we integrate Māori and Pasifika kaupapa into our daily working life.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- Fun-loving whānau/family environment.
- Career progression opportunities across a national organisation.
- Outstanding training and supervision including cultural support and development.
- 24/7 senior leadership support.
- Competitive remuneration (including a vehicle) to match your skills and experience.
- Paid birthday leave
These positions are home-based, with some attendance at the Whangarei office required for meetings etc. You must have a full and clean New Zealand driver’s licence.
About Youth Horizons
Youth Horizons is a specialised non-profit organisation providing therapeutic services for young people who have complex behaviour and/or mental health needs. Our innovative approach combines evidence-based models of practice along with a focus on our core values of Manaakitanga, Wairuatanga, Aroha and Whanaungatanga.
Our national office is in Auckland and we have over 250 staff and caregivers supporting young people and their families and whānau across the North and lower South Islands.
To find out more about Youth Horizons, visit www.youthorizons.org.nz
It’s an exciting time to join us and you will have the opportunity to make a real impact through your work- so apply now!
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Elvira Bobekova on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mena e ngakaunui ana koe ki tenei mahi, whakapamai mo ngetehi atu korero ki raro nei.