Family/Whānau Development Senior Practitioner, Social Worker, Palmerston North
As an innovative community development organisation we require a Senior Practitioner to practice and lead our whānau social work team.
This fixed term position is to provide cover due to parental leave.
Would you like a position where you:
- Journey alongside families and help them discover their strengths and resources
- Help whānau achieve identified goals by building on their strengths
- Provide therapeutic and educational groups that enhance whānau
- Provide supervision and mentoring to team members
- Be part of supporting a community that enhances family/whānau wellbeing
- Are part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team
If you are passionate about creating strong and vibrant family/whanau, have a Social Work degree, experience and preferably are a registered Social Worker then please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to:
The Business Manager
Te Aroha Noa Community Services
T: 06 358 2255
Closing date for applications: Sunday 07 March 2021