Foster Parent Social Worker, Canterbury
Full time – Canterbury
“Supporting Families Caring for Children”
The Open Home Foundation (OHF) is a Christian Community Response and has a vision that every child and young person has the opportunity to grow up in a secure, loving family and receive a depth of care which will bless them throughout their lives.
We are looking for a Foster Parent Social Worker who is able to work closely with Foster families through training and ongoing support.
The successful person will have the following:
- A Social Work Qualification
- Registration with the SWRB or be eligible for registration
- Knowledge and experience in care and protection social work
- Good knowledge of The Oranga Tamariki Act 1989 and its Family Court processes
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Māori and Tauiwi and strong empathy with the organisation’s special character.
If you would like more information on the role, please:
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit https://www.ohf.org.nz/get-involved/work-for-us/
You can apply online with your cover letter, CV and application form.