He Ngākau Noa (Young Women) Programme Facilitator, Palmerston North
Are you passionate about enhancing the lives of marginalised young people?
Te Aroha Noa Community Services is a community development organisation based in Highbury, Palmerston North.
We are offering a .8-.9 F.T.E. leadership position in our He Ngākau Noa Programme. This Programme is committed to holistically enhancing the lives of youth who have disengaged at various levels with education, community and family environments.
We are looking for someone who:
* Possesses outstanding skills in engaging marginalised youth
* Understands the strengths and needs of each young person and uses
these to develop holistic development plans
* Is passionate about engaging youth in an intentional transformative environment
* Can liaise successfully with key stakeholders
* Has strong leadership skills and can work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Has strong planning, recording and evaluation skills
If you have tertiary training in Education or another related field and are passionate about walking alongside youth then please request an application pack from:
Closing date for applications: Friday 23 August 2019