Intensive Family Service Social Worker- Pou Māia, Stand East Coast
East Coast Village – based in Napier – Hawkes Bay
He karanga mōu kia mauri ora ai te ao o ā tātou tamariki me ō rātou whānau.
A call to you to help create a world where children and their families are valued and thrive
Stand Tū Māia are calling for applications from people committed to restoring and preserving tamariki and whānau wellness who can bring:
- Commitment to biculturalism and the promise of equity laid down by Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Demonstrated ability to deeply engage, walk alongside and offer consistent kindness to tamariki and whānau
- An understanding of therapeutic social work, systems theory and the impacts of relational trauma
- Consistent attention to safety and wellbeing which underpins all aspects of practice.
- Familiarity with child development and the importance of healthy attachment
- Be open to understanding and valuing Te Ao Māori
- Belief in the importance of partnership
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to work independently utilising tools and theories to
- A high standard of literacy demonstrated in case recording, assessment, analysis and child and family plan documentation
- Full driver’s licence
- Full Social Work Registration and current practicing certificate
At Stand Tū Māia all Pou Māia stand together side by side, shoulder to shoulder, in achieving our vision. Together we are resilient, strong and confident pillars of the house/whare of Stand Tū Māia.
Start date: to be negotiated
End Date: Friday 17th December
Please register your interest together with your CV with 3 current referees and email to:
Rick Paenga – The Regional Manager:
No later than Friday 14th May at 5.00pm