Intensive Family Wraparound Team Leader, Auckland
Stand Children’s Services Tu Maia Whānau based in Half Moon Bay, Auckland is looking to recruit an experienced, qualified, skilled Team Leader.
- The applicant must be registered with the Social Work Registration Board.
The Team Leader role provides guidance, leadership and line management supervision to 6 Community based Social Workers, who are members of a larger team of 14 Social Workers.
You will bring to this role your extensive experience in managing and delivering a safe, professional, child and family centered service.
- Proven organisational skills
- A team player with a calm, flexible attitude
- Clear spoken and written English
- Ability to understand the implications of service delivery, reporting requirements, outputs and outcomes for whānau
- Database and administration skills
- Ability to be on call
- Proven experience in leading and managing a clinical team
- Experience in overseeing service delivery in a social service
- Strong community links and the ability to engage professionally with government and non-government agencies
- Sound understanding of trauma and the implications of family violence, drugs, alcohol, parenting and care and protection on children and parents
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Commitment to bicultural practice led by Stand Children’s Services Kāhui Kaumatua
- The Regional leadership team provides strong collegial support
Stand Children’s Services provides comprehensive training, external supervision, 5 weeks annual leave per year.
You will also be required to complete Police and Oranga Tamariki Vetting forms.
Close Date 10th July 2020
Applications to Pene Frost