Overseas Social Workers, London
London Borough of Barnet, Family Services
London, United Kingdom
Annual Salary- £40,744.00 – £51,843.00 Per Annum
($80,395 – $102,296 NZD)
Looking for an Overseas Experience that supports your ongoing professional development whilst exploring the World?
A great financial support package including:
- Free employers sponsored visa within the largest council in London
- Free flight to the UK and airport meet and greet
- 8 weeks free accommodation upon arrival
- Financial support upon your arrival
- Professional Registration
- Retention Bonus
- Free UK Social Work registration and application support
Also, an excellent employment & professional development offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday to explore the UK and Europe
- Dedicated practice development team providing ongoing professional support
- An excellent Workforce Development programme
- Access to child mental health clinicians
We are looking for
Skilled, dynamic and motivated overseas Social Workers who have a passion for achieving excellence and the ability to drive change for children and young people in Barnet. If this is you, you could be the person we are looking for!
We are committed to supporting our staff to make a difference to the lives of children using resilience based approaches that support them, their carers/families and communities to thrive and achieve. We believe that with excellent practice leadership, professional support and supervision social work can thrive and innovation can flourish by creating environments where children are safe and are at the centre of everything we do.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We want Social Workers with
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of issues relating to child safeguarding
- Excellent assessment skills and the ability to formulate plans that drive change for children and young people
- Capacity to influence, motivate and work with others
- Innovative and positive engagement with children and families in their assessments and plans and a passion for delivery of high-quality services and interventions to vulnerable children in partnership with a wide range of external networks.
If this is you, apply now. All interviews will be conducted via video link. All successful candidates will be deployed only once full UK social worker registration has been obtained. Due to the Covid-19, candidates will only be considered for deployment once both governments and the candidate feels it is safe to do so.
If you request further information, please email fs.recruitment@Barnet.gov.uk, if you prefer to message or talk to someone, whatapp +44 7776140297 between 8am to 3pm UK Time.
For more information and applications: Click here>>