Practice Leader – Greymouth
Job Ref: 32402
Are you a strong practitioner who is passionate in protecting, supporting and caring for New Zealand’s tamariki and rangitahi? If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you!
We currently have a 12 months fixed term opportunity for a Practice Leader to support our Greymouth Site.
This role will see you investing in evidence-based interventions to make a big difference to our tamariki and rangatahi along with the opportunity to establish and develop new site initiatives to support our frontline Social Workers.
You will also be bringing in your well-developed leadership and organisational skills and play a part in influencing our intake Social Workers and Supervisors where you will need to execute training, strategies, plans and tools to strengthen practice. Having a highly tuned and achievement focused approach will be an advantage in this role. You will be responsible for leading quality practices and activities by supporting our Social Workers and Supervisors with the utmost integrity.
You will work holistically to enhance the level of practice excellence across the region and Oranga Tamariki to encourage positive practices to create better outcomes for our stakeholders.
The key attributes you must have are:
- A well-established communication skill both written and oral
- An expert level knowledge in managing complex practice and casework
- Proven experience in child protection
- The ability to work collaboratively with peers and external stakeholders
- A sound knowledge of relevant legislation and cultural practice frameworks
- Full and clean driver’s licence
- Full registration with the New Zealand Social Workers Registration Board and a current Annual Practising Certificate
In return we can offer:
- Salary range of $80,053.75 – $108,305.96 per annum
- Induction and training
- Career development and coaching
- Regular supervision and support
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated, passionate and supportive team
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to be in a fascinating and rewarding career, please click apply.
Please include a copy of your updated CV and covering letter, a copy of your Social Work qualification and registration details.
If you are an internal employee of Oranga Tamariki, please apply through your myHR portal.
If you have any other further questions regarding this role, please contact Helen Archer at email@example.com
Application closes 03 April 2020