Senior Practitioner, Waikato
Full Time – Waikato
“Supporting Families, Caring for Children”
The Open Home Foundation (OHF) is a Christian Community Response and has a vision that every child and young person has the opportunity to grow up in a secure, loving family and receive a depth of care which will bless them throughout their lives.
OHF is currently seeking a Senior Practitioner to join our Waikato Service Centre. The Senior Practitioner role is to assist the Practice Manager and support the Social Service team in its social work and foster care practice. The role includes managing an appropriate personal social work caseload.
The successful person will have the following:
- A Social Work Qualification
- Registration with the SWRB or be eligible for registration
- Knowledge and experience in care and protection social work
- Good knowledge of The Oranga Tamariki Act 1989 and its Family Court processes
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Māori and Tauiwi and strong empathy with the organisation’s special character
If you would like more information on the role, please:
Click on link to apply for this position.
Please note that no applications will be considered if you do not use this link: https://ohf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=51&source=aWQ9MjI%3D
Applications Close: 05 February 2021