Service Manager – Auckland Restorative Justice Trust
Auckland Restorative Justice Trust (ARJT) is a Registered Charitable Trust since 2009. ARJT is contracted by the Ministry of Justice to deliver standard and family violence referrals for restorative justice services in the Auckland and North Shore Courts. We also accept private referrals.
Qualifications & experience
Preferably a social service qualification with experience in management
Tasks & responsibilities
- Provide high performance compassionate, strength-based leadership and management to ensure successful implementation of regional priorities and business plans in keeping with ARJT’s vision and strategic direction. Day to day co-ordination of Auckland District Court (AKDC) and manage the North Shore District Court Coordinator
- Maintaining positive relationships day to day with all key court stakeholders, Government agencies, NGO’s, and the community
- Manage the Ministry of Justice Contract and a team of up to 25 contractors. Direct reporting to ARJT Board of Trustees
- Service managed within budget and accordance with business plan
- The ARJT Service Manager is responsible for giving effect to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, promoting partnership, participation, and protection, and supporting development of Māori capacity and capability
- Managing all aspects of performance management, recruitment, and training
- Attending a 1-week Restorative Justice facilitator training with Resolution Institute and related workshops and conferences.
Closing Date 30 April 2021
$75,000 – $84,999
Contract 1 year (to begin with)
This is a fantastic opportunity to sharpen your leadership and clinical skills and join a dynamic team.
Karen Molesworth (ARJT, Manager)
027 601 4361