Service Manager, Canterbury
Service Manager of a Social Work Service Centre
Full Time – Canterbury
“Supporting Families, Caring for Children
The Open Home Foundation (OHF) has developed a new Service Management role in our Canterbury Service Centre to support our large team of social workers and to support our outward facing relation-ships.
As Service Manager, you will be leading the day to day delivery of excellent social work practice in con-junction with the Practice Leaders. You will provide leadership in a range of areas including: social work practice , trauma informed social work and care, team culture, contract management, budget manage-ment and human resources management. One of the focus areas for this position is development and maintenance of external relationships.
The successful applicant will have:
- A Social Work Qualification and Registration
- Leadership skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience in Care and Protection Social Work
- Good knowledge of The Oranga Tamariki Act 1989 and its Family Court processes
- An in-depth understanding of how the role recognises the special relationship between Māori and Tauiwi
What we can offer:
OHF has an inclusive and collaborative working environment where first class training and development options are provided for this challenging and rewarding position.
If you would like more information on the role, please:
You can apply online with your cover letter, CV and application form.
Closing Date: 2 June 2020