Social Work Educators – Expression of Interest, Wintec
Social Work Educators – Expression of Interest
Wintec is one of NZ’s largest Institutes of Technology providing quality education and training in the Waikato and various offshore locations. Our Centre for Health and Social Practice delivers health professional programs in nursing, midwifery, physiotherapy, counselling, social work and primary health care. If you value working collaboratively and have the expertise and experience to teach core social work theory, skills and practice components including the ability to teach Te Tiriti related content, we are keen to hear from you.
Expressions of interest are sought from qualified educators holding a New Zealand licence in social work.
To be eligible for consideration, you will have the following:
- Hold a Masters or PhD qualification relevant to social work
- Hold or be eligible to hold a NZ licence in your field of professional expertise
- Possess a valid permit to live and work in New Zealand
- Have proven expertise in both face-to-face and on-line teaching moderation and assessment
- Be active in research, scholarship and/or critical reflective research
- Have access to stable wifi services enabling frequent use of Moodle, zoom and other teaching/learning platforms
Available roles may be short or long term. Part-time of full-time expressions of interest are welcome. We are keen to hear from eligible persons currently in New Zealand and also those who may be currently returning home.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
An expression of interest process means we are seeking an indication of interest from the job market and at this stage a position is not approved to be on offer
Closing Date: Friday, 2 April 2021.