Social Worker, Albany, Auckland
Immerse is made up of a dynamic team who are pursuing the goal of helping to create a transformed and transformational culture of foster care in Aotearoa. A position is now available for an experienced Social Worker to join the team.
The Immerse Social Worker will be responsible for providing statutory work services which will promote the protection, wellbeing and best management of foster families and tamariki whangai (children in care). They will ensure best practice through delivering our client-centered services that align with Immerse policies and procedures, and are underpinned by the therapeutic framework, Trust-Based Relational Intervention® (TBRI®). Training provided.
The Immerse Social Worker will be responsible for:
- Ensure the various services meet the service provision framework and legislative requirements.
- Work as an integral part of the Social Work Team to achieve the vision, mission and goals of the Organisation.
- Have experience in the field of foster care social work and assessments for potential foster families.
Applicants Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Social Work at minimum and current social work registration;
- At least three years’ experience within a social service setting (foster care is preferred);
- Competent general knowledge of office software systems, e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-mail, Client/Patient Management Systems.
Salary plus the use of an organisational vehicle and cellphone
Please apply in writing to email@example.com with a cover letter and your current Curriculum Vitae