Social Worker – Fixed Contract, Paeroa
We are seeking a qualified social worker who is either registered or working towards registration. Someone who is able to work flexibly across our Family Start and SWiS contracts on a fixed term employment agreement (3-6 months).
- Ensure the safety and well being of children is paramount
- Provide ‘best practice’ in social and casework
- Work in partnership with whānau, to assess their needs and identify solutions that are relevant to them.
- Work collaboratively with other government agencies, community and service providers
- Advocate, mediate and facilitate on behalf of child/ren and their family/whānau/caregiver
- Access all services, including Strengthening Families for the achievement of child outcomes
- Develop and maintain community, cultural and professional networks
- Maintain essential relationships with other Whānau Development and HMTB staff, Hauraki Iwi, Hapu and Marae
- To undertake all required reporting and record keeping.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter through to us at email@example.com