Social Worker – Intensive Family Service, Gisborne
He karanga mōu kia mauri ora ai te ao o ā tātou tamariki me ō rātou whānau.
A call to you to join us and help create a world where children and families are valued and thrive.
Stand Tū Māia are calling for applications from people committed to restoring and preserving tamariki and whānau safety and wellness who can bring:
- Commitment to biculturalism and the promise of equity laid down by Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Demonstrated ability to deeply engage, walk alongside and offer consistent kindness to tamariki and whānau
- An understanding of therapeutic social work, systems theory and the impacts of relational trauma
- Consistent attention to safety and wellbeing which underpins all aspects of practice
- Familiarity with child development and the importance of healthy attachment
- Be open to understanding and valuing Te Ao Māori
- Belief in the importance of partnership
- Commitment to professional supervision
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Ability to work independently utilising tools and theories to inform practice
- A high standard of literacy demonstrated in case recording, assessment, analysis and child and family plan documentation
- Full driver’s licence
- Full Social Work Registration and current practicing certificate
We offer a strong sense of team, good working conditions, a genuine commitment to wellbeing and significant training and professional development opportunities. We celebrate and seek diversity and
inclusivity. As an employee of Stand Tū Māia you will be a Pou Māia nō Tū Māia. This means we will stand together side by side, shoulder to shoulder in achieving our vision. Together we are resilient, strong and confident pillars of the house of Stand Tū Māia.
The Intensive Family Service ensures tamariki and whānau are safe, recover from past trauma, and have a positive future together. The position is full time; and is based in Gisborne.
When applying you will be asked to address some of the key competencies of the role and provide a covering letter along with your CV.
For more information check our website link below or for an informal chat contact Stacey Hohipa on 027 466 6485.
To apply for this job go to: http://standforchildrenjobs.co.nz/Vacancies
& enter ref code: 5503304.
Applications close 18 June 2021