Social Worker, Roopa Aur Aap Charitable Trust, Auckland
Roopa Aur Aap Charitable trust is a not for profit organization and works for the South
Asian Community. The organization is an FVIARS agency and provides support services to
the victims of domestic violence and disputes. Roopa Aur Aap Charitable Trust provides counselling, victim support, legal support, immigration support, family advocacy services etc. to domestic violence/ dispute victims.
RAA is looking for a full time Social Worker who has:
- An Excellent listening skill
- Communication skills esp. in Hindi and English
- The ability to develop a non- judgmental approach and Problem-solving skills
- An understanding of confidentiality and professional boundaries
- Most importantly, tolerant, sensitive, patience, and a heart full of compassion.
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit with a current NZ Drivers License.
- Bachelor in Social work and at least a year experience in a role of social services.
Working hours are : 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Address : 1193B Dominion Road
Practicum students who are studying to obtain a degree in social work are also welcome, this
practicum hours will give eligibility to apply for their provisional membership or registration.
Please contact: Rani Singh
Phone: 09 620 4606
Mobile: 021 665 609