ANZASW Communications & Professional Development Opportunities Guide
It can include Situations Vacant, Professional Development Opportunities, Research Participation Invites and from time to time other resources, information or news that we believe you will be interested in or should be alerted to.
There is an “unsubscribe” facility at the end of the eNotices.
Research Participation Invites
There is an unsubscribe option included in these emails.
Email when requested by Branches, Roopu or Special Interest Groups
There is an unsubscribe option included in these emails
- Publications –
- Professional Development advertising
- ANZASW Members Online CPD Log – a secure & mobile friendly tool to record your continuing professional development (CPD)
- Supervisor listing
- The Job Centre
- Research information/Research Participation Invites
- Professional Indemnity Insurance information
- Links to ANZASW films and media releases
Aotearoa New Zealand Social Work - The Journal
If you wish to be notified automatically each time a new issue is released, did you know you can subscribe?
Platforms that are not being considered at this time
An ANZASW app
Professional Development Opportunities
- Are free to members
- Meet several SWRB Core Competences for your CPD Log
- Are provided by members for members
- Are recorded and posted on the website within 5 working days. https://anzasw.nz/anzasw-webinars/
- The quality of the webinars is reliant on both the platform used (We use Zoom & Redback) and the band width at the recipients end.
Promotion of Other CPD Opportunities
Or scroll down on the left hand side to the CPD Interests Tag Cloud and find what you want that way.
Many of the programmes advertise short courses and post graduate programmes on our CPD page or advertised through the e-Notice.
There are others currently being developed – watch this space!
Searchable by category, author & more…
Annual General Meetings
There always has to be a balance between the cost of the Board travelling to venues and AGM’s being accessible.
We are now holding a CPD event alongside the AGM. As the AGM must be held no later than the 30 September each year the ideal date would be the 4th Wednesday in September, being Aotearoa NZ Social Workers’ Day.
Venues for previous AGM’s:
2016 Palmerston North
2014 Bay of Plenty
2010 Palmerston North