Social Worker, Horowhenua
Life to the Max Horowhenua (LTTM) is a registered charitable trust with a vision to help young people realise their full potential and support them to create opportunities for their future.
We are looking for a social worker who can make a real difference to rangatahi in the Horowhenua.
This would be an exciting opportunity for a new graduate to build on the skills developed during their training within a supportive team environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for and desire to work with and support young people
- A social work degree or equivalent
- A social work registration, or at least a provisional registration
- Comfortable working within a school environment
- An ability to work collaboratively
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent self-management skills
It would also be an advantage to have:
- Strong computer literacy for record management
- A full drivers licence
The successful applicant will have enthusiasm to provide individually tailored programmes for young people and their families to achieve better life and educational outcomes in order to reduce that likelihood of possible future or repeat offending in the community of Horowhenua
The successful application would also have access to a range of employee assistance, along with learning and development opportunities.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, or for a copy of the Job Description, please contact Samantha Coromandel, Manager, Life to the Max on 06 368 8005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply email CV and covering letter to the email address below by Friday 22 March 2019.
Life to the Max
12a Exeter Street, Levin, 5510
Phone: (06) 368 8005
To find out more about LLTM, check us out at www.lifetothemax.org.nz